Top Ten Reasons to Read AUSTENTATIOUS
I stole this idea from someone on Twitter, and I’m embarrassed to say that I don’t even know who! I was just scanning down the feed on my phone and thought, What a fun idea! The idea took hold, and now, here I am, coming up with my own list.
So…. let’s get started.
TOP TEN REASONS TO READ (& LOVE) AUSTENTATIOUS…
9. It’s a quick way to make sure you’re current on pop-culture references. (Okay, maybe not totally current…)
8. If you’re planning a trip to Austin in the near future, take AUSTENTATIOUS along as a travel guide.
7. Haven’t you always wished that Jane Austen had stuck around a little longer?
6. It’ll make you ask yourself, What if this had happened to me?? Could I have dealt?
5. You will never look at a stuffed mushroom in quite the same way.
4. Pithy, witty Jane Austen quotes are peppered through the book. Test your memory.
3. Hottie nerd. Just sayin.’
2. You’ll feel an inexplicable urge to karaoke. Or find a man with an accent. Or both!
1. You’ll want to start a Sean MacInnes Fan Club! (For the uninitiated, he is the MIK…or Man-in-a-Kilt).
Have one of your own? I’d love to hear it! Leave me a comment!