1. Hello Dollys in the oven right now. (That one had to come first because the smell of melting chocolate is distracting me.)
2. Houston Museum of Fine Arts yesterday with my mom to see the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings on loan from the National Gallery. (Followed up with a Chicago Dog.) Lovely!
3. Lunching with my new niece. Baby cuddles and baby smiles.
4. Shopping at Walmart at 11:00 p.m…for fedoras for the Phineas and Ferb dance number. It’s a whole different place late at night…
5. Spending the afternoons at the high school pool while my boys took a water polo clinic put on by the varsity team. With teeny tiny Speedos there is occasionally a wardrobe malfunction. Just sayin.
6. Brainstorming a new book (or two…)
7. Website redesign is coming along…hoping to launch in the next week or two! (Still no cover though.)
8. An afternoon of non-healthy snacks and giggly games with the girls.
9. Re-reading Nine Coaches Waiting by Mary Stewart as part of Jenny Crusie’s Gothic Book Club.
10. Dance practice. I’ve almost got it down now!