A List of Things I Simply Cannot Do
1. Follow any sort of directions where pictures replace words. This includes origami, sewing patterns, directions for assembly, etc.
2. Throw a repeatable football spiral.
3. Play any form of instrument.
4. Whistle on key (or so I’m told).
5. Tolerate any grotesque display of bodily contortions.
6. Have my blood taken without getting woozy.
7. Tolerate any sort of prolonged fidgetiness or unnecessary repetitiveness.
(It might be obvious at this point that my tolerance level is a little low.)
8. Throw caution to the winds.
And my husband has suggested I add…
9. Lose an argument. I like that he can recognize that.
What talents do you wish you had?